THE BVSINESS ROOMS
Acklam Hall occupies an impeccable location, boasts stunning architecture and superb interior ambience.
The Bvsiness Rooms offer individual offices ranging in size from 2 to 10 desks and have a dedicated reception service, robust IT system and are complimented by a range of meeting rooms, conference facilities and experienced administrative support. We also offer virtual offices for those companies not yet requiring a physical workspace but who desire the cachet of an exclusive address, telephone answering and mail handling service.
The word ‘Bvsiness’ refers to a room within Acklam Hall named by the previous owner Mr Hustler. In the Classical Latin alphabet, before the use of the letter ‘U’, the shape ‘V’ stood for both the vowel ‘U’ and the consonant ‘V’.
Our Serviced Offices in Acklam Hall offer the following:
- Private, fully equipped and serviced offices
- Access 24hrs, 7 days a week
- Off road parking
- Fully staffed reception facilities for you and your guests
- Use of the restaurant for informal meetings
- Dedicated telephone line & voicemail, with remote access message retrieval
- Personalised call answering in your company name
- Mail and fax handling
- Shower facilities
Our monthly fees include the following:
- Business Rates
- Monthly rolling contracts
- Building Insurance
- Heating & Lighting
- Office Furniture
- Full reception service
- Switchboard service
- Cleaning service
- Monitored CCTV Security
The Bvsiness Rooms can provide you and your company with a prestigious business address and telephone answering service without the associated costs of a physical office. Calls are answered in your company name and mail forwarded to you weekly.
Our virtual office service can provide the following:
- An exclusive business address
- Mail sorting and forwarding
- Dedicated telephone number which is forwarded to Acklam Hall’s switchboard where calls will be answered in your company name. Any messages will be forwarded to you via text or email.
- Access to administrative support
- Reception staff to sign for deliveries
- Business meeting rooms at discounted rates
- An invitation to networking events arranged by Acklam Hall
MEETING ROOMS AND CONFERENCE FACILITIES
Whether for a training session, business meeting conference or catered reception, The Bvsiness Rooms at Acklam Hall can offer what you require. Our meeting room facilities are available for use by both our resident and non-resident companies.
We can accommodate from 2 to 120 delegates in one of our bright, well presented stunning meeting and conference rooms, which is available to hire from one hour up to a full day.
Our professional reception staff will be on hand to welcome your delegates, and to provide support services such as photocopying and faxing.In the meeting room, you will find high quality furniture and stationery as standard. We also include a range of audio visual equipment including a flat screen monitor. There is also free high speed wireless internet access throughout the Hall for your convenience.